Thursday 10 November 2011

random list..

eeeeek, its getting close to christmas isnt it!?
im sixteen now and have a job (well, apprenticeship) and so my mums said i shouldnt get as much this year, i see her point but i'm still making a list.. ill just make sure ill make it less expensive than normal..

look at these!!
i will wear these socks/stockings to work on xmas day ( :(!!! ) and everyone will tell me im crazy because i will show them off proudly while i am behind the bar along with my....

2. Rudy mittens and hat!


:D
3. And a christmas jumper which i will probably get one from primark :) i like christmas! although they will make me take my hat and gloves off as i would struggle to pull a pint in mittens lol.. and i dont want them smelling of carling :(

4. Then i want a back for my phone.. now not long ago i had a few drinks while i was out and my phone was either lost/stolen/lost and someone found it. Someone ended up with it anyway as my friend brett was getting texts about grandma's and toes and stuff which i had definitely not sent. Anyway my point is, i had to buy myself a very quick replacement on my shitty apprentice wages and so i dont have and iphone/blackberry/htc or anything good i just have a sony ericsson experia x8. it works fine though so im not bothered :) you can get pretty cases for them, look!
i like the zebra print one..

and these crystal/rhinestoney ones..



and then i like this cross of the two haha :D ..


they are all on amazon :)

5. i also want the three katie price novels that i havent got yet..

although ill probably buy santa baby for myself before christmas so that i can read it in the run up :)


6. the last thing i can think of for the moment is cheesy christmas earrings :D although again, ill probably buy them myself before christmas so i can irritate a few of the boring twats i work with ;)
such as these ones...

they are from amazonnnnn..
and i like the following ones, from accesorize:



cheesy christmas jumpers and mittens!
-hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment