Thursday 10 November 2011

pink eyelashes and blue cheeeks!

Yesterday i was reading Kandee Johnsons blogpost about putting the fun back into makeup, and it really inspired me. Its been a few months since i just sat down with my makeup and slapped it on, without really knowing what i wanted to do or how to do it. I used to do that all the time, and i loved it!
so yesterday i got all my stuff together and I just started.
This is what i came up with...
I really love the pink and black eyebrows - thats something i havent done before! :)

So I just thought I'd share that with you guyssss :)

Also, on a totally random note, I've just been on Play.com and ordered a load of christmas films, and spent the last of my wages.. it's a good job i get paid tomorrow lol! Although in my defence, the most expensive one was a box set for my mum that I know she's going to love :D
im starting to get into the festive spiritttttt!! :D

love you lots
- hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment