Monday 11 July 2011

FOTD..

quick post today..
i love this look so thought i'd share it with you :)
I used Maybelline Dream Liquid foundation for my base, with some pretty heavy contouring that you can’t see on this stupid over exposed picture. I filled my brows in and primed my lids with the GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Primer, then I used a pale creamy colour all over my lid and brow bone, and a fairly dark rose-gold shadow for a heavy crease. Sweep a bronze shadow on the lower lash line, and line the top with a black liquid liner. I used an Avon kind of electric blue/navy liner on the water line, and lashings of Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara to finish the look J Then on the lips I used Barbara Daly for Tesco Lipstick in innocent, and Natural Collections lipgloss in Rasberry Ripple.
Love you millions!
-          Hannah oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment