Wednesday 21 September 2011

grey on grey..






1. Yes i look young on these photo's because I have my hair scraped back and not much eye makeup on.. but nevermind its mostly about the outfit :)
2. Yes, these photo's are edited. Not much, just extra contrast and stuff :)

The tights are actually grey but you can't tell that much i don't think.. i dont know where they're from though because they're my mums and she can never remember.
Shoes - New Look - about ten pounds I think.
Skirt - A little shop in Worksop called Minx Collections - £8.
Top - Tesco - It was a long time ago though so I dont remember the price.. wouldn't have been much though.
Cardigan - Unknown.
Feather earrings -  Primark - £1
White Belt - Unknown - Ive had it years but probably Peacocks.
Red Bag - Primark - £4.

The lipstick is Collection 2000 Lasting Colour No 9 Cherry Bomb.

Love you lots

xoxo - hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment